This six-week survivorship workshop is for people who have completed active treatment and are interested in processing the emotional impact of their cancer experience. The approach is realistic, honest, and insightful. Participants will have the opportunity to share feelings, hopes, and fears, and are given practical tools and resources to move forward after cancer. Participants must be able to attend all sessions.
- Examining Change
- New Habits and Body Identification
- Emotions and Spirituality
- Social Changes
- The Next Chapter
Mind Body Skills
This four-part series of mind-body skills classes is for people who have completed active treatment.
- Using Imagery for Better Sleep
- Using EFT to Manage Fear and Anxiety
- Self-Reiki for Peace and Healing
- Self-Hypnosis for Rapid Release of Tension and Anxiety
Please contact Cancer CAREpoint for information about upcoming survivorship program dates via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 408.402.6611. We also provide information on other survivership programs offered through area hospitals.