Ways to Donate
“Not sure how I would have coped without Cancer CAREpoint… invaluable service.” – Bill
Why donate? Since 2012 Cancer CAREpoint has been providing support services to cancer patients, cancer survivors, and their families. Your donation stays local and makes a difference for cancer patients, survivors and their families right here in our community.
Cancer CAREpoint is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. Tax ID #27-3029691
There are many ways to support Cancer CAREpoint:
- Donate through mail—Mail donations to 2505 Samaritan Dr., Suite 402, San Jose, CA 95124
- Celebrate a loved one—Donate in honor or in memory of a loved one, or in honor of a special occasion or milestone such as a birthday or anniversary. We’ll send a special acknowledgement to someone you wish to honor, or to the family of a loved one who has passed away.
- Donate Stock—A contribution of stock or securities is an excellent way to support Cancer CAREpoint and receive significant tax benefits. If you wish to contribute in this way, please contact Dawn Hogh, Deputy Director at 408.402.6284 or email@example.com so we may facilitate your donation.
- Leave a Legacy—A gift for Cancer CAREpoint in your will, trust or other plans will provide important funding for personalized support services for cancer patients, their families
- Corporate Matching— Many companies offer giving options for their employees, and many will match your contribution! Please contact your Human Resources Department to discover what programs your employer offers and how you might make an even greater impact with your gift.
- Vehicle Donations—We accept vehicle donations (car, truck, boat, RV or Motorcycle) through Car Donation Services, a free, convenient service for converting your extra car, truck, or RV into a tax deductible donation benefiting Cancer CAREpoint or call 1-888-686-4483.
- Shop for a Cause—Several ongoing partnerships benefit Cancer CAREpoint with your purchase.