Stay informed about how Cancer CAREpoint is offering help and hope to local cancer patients, their families and caregivers.
SIGN UP NOW FOR OUR HEALTH AND HEALING SPEAKER SERIES!
Nutrition consults, guided imagery, massage therapy, yoga, gentle movement, lymphedema education, and groups to support breast, ovarian, survivors, recurrence, caregivers and teens impacted by cancer as well as individual counseling.
February Nutrition classes, Mondays at 11:30:
2014 Speaker Series:
- February 24: Tasty Tacos – Mexican Comfort Food
- March 3: Favorite Slow Cooker Meals
- March 10: Super Foods to Boost Brain Power
- March 17: Irish Stew, Happy St. Patrick's Day
- March 24: Tasty Sauces, Dressings and Dips
- March 31: French Cooking with Florence
Programs designed to help individuals in Silicon Valley who are impacted by cancer.
Is your life touched by cancer? Cancer CAREpoint offers hope & help.
- We are available to listen and counsel cancer patients and their
- Personal one-on-one consultation to help identify what support
services could be most helpful in your situation. We offer
helpful services such as therapeutic massage, yoga, nutrition consults,
support groups, guided imagery or other complementary
- A Resource Center staffed with volunteers to help you find printed
and online information from a comprehensive database
workshops and speakers on topics of interest to individuals, families,
caregivers, medical professionals and the public
Download a List of our Programs and Services: Mar 2014 Class Info | Mar 2014 Calendar
Register for Programs Here